1.75 PCF FR CCMC
Touch 'n Seal Two Component 1.75 PCF FR CCMC foam is a closed cell spray foam insulation that provides Class A fire retardancy as well as air sealing and sound attenuating properties when used according to manufacturer’s directions. It is listed as CCMC 13600L as a bead-applied sealant.
Features & Benefits
- CCMC 13600L Evaluation Listing, for bead-applied sealant
- ASTM E-84 Class A Fire Resistance
- Maintains air seal
- Offers code officials, inspectors, and contractors evidence of code compliance
- Expands to fill small and large gaps, cracks and holes - reducing air exchanges
- Low odor
- Easy to carry using Rip 'n Go handle (Foam Kit 200 only)
- 15 month shelf life
Touch ‘n Seal 1.75 PCF FR CCMC spray foam is available in 3 convenient formats:
Disposable Foam Kits
CPDS Foam Kits
An instructional video featuring the Foam Kit 200 disposable foam kit with 1.75 PFC closed cell foam.