CPDS Series 2
Constant Pressure Dispensing System
The convenience of disposable foam kits meets the efficiency of bulk systems in the CPDS™ Series 2 from Touch ’n Seal. The CPDS Series 2 is a portable, constant pressure spray foam dispensing system that dispenses Class A fire retardant 2-component polyurethane spray foam - up to 2-1/2 times as fast as foam kits. With minimal investment and training the CPDS Series 2 offers an ideal opportunity for business start-up or service expansion. And with less trash, less chemical waste, disposable cylinders, and no ozone depleting chemicals, means you can also feel good about your impact on the environment.
CPDS Series 2 System Features
- Ideal for business start-up or service expansion
- High profit center, low maintenance
- Eliminates the need for bulk systems in mid-sized projects
- Ideal for mid-sized projects, rehabs & renovations, repairs, and room additions
- Commonly available replacement parts
- 2.5X faster foam delivery and up to 20% greater yield than disposable foam kits
- Foam dispenses from cylinder bottom, resulting in virtually no chemical waste
- Economical - lower cost per foot than kits
The Touch ‘n Seal CPDS Series 2 comes complete, ready to use, just add the appropriate “A” & “B” chemical cylinder set. The CPDS Series 2 comes with all necessary tools, an operational DVD, a 30.5 meter (100’) chemical delivery hose set, 2 spray foam applicators, 50 disposable spray nozzles, cover, heater, and a set of operational and maintenance manuals.
The CPDS Series 2 is easily handled and transported by a single individual. It is ideal for those situations where a rig or bulk system is too much or disposable kits are too little. Chemical cylinder sets are available for both 1.75 pcf CCMC and Slow Rise fire retardant polyurethane spray foams.
For cold weather applications using the CPDS Series 2 click here.
CPDS Series 2 Properties
|Weight (empty)||70 kg (155 lb) approx.|
|Height||125 cm (49 in)|
|Depth||84 cm (33 in)|
|Width||62 cm (24.5 in)|
Foam Delivery Rate @ 160 psi
Foam Delivery Rate @ 200 psi
1.8 kg (4.0 lb) / minute
2.5 kg (5.5 lb) / minute
|Maximum Hose Length||30.5 m (100 ft)|
|Power Source||120V, 15 amp|
|Alternate Power Sources||Pressurized Dry Nitrogen, Compressed Air|
CP 750 1.75 PCF CCMC FR