No-Warp Foam Window & Door Insulating Sealant
Touch ‘n Seal No-Warp Foam is formulated to permanently seal around doors, windows and skylights without bowing jambs or deflecting frames. It exerts up to 90% less bowing pressure than competitive foams that may inhibit or prevent proper opening and closing of fenestrations.
The expanding polyurethane foam sealant seals cracks and gaps up to 38mm (1-1/2”) wide to insulate and blocks drafts, moisture, and insects resulting in improved comfort and reduced energy usage. It is formulated to meet the insulating and air sealing requirements of the professional commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential contractor and can be used on wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
Once cured, it is non-toxic and fire-retardant.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in 567 gram (20 oz.) can
- Yield @ 0.64 cm (¼") diameter bead: 670 meters (2,200 linear feet)
- Low expansion and pressure during cure for sealing windows and doors (AAMA #812-04)
- Meets ASTM E-283 of Air Leakage Test
- Bright white in color
- ULC listed
- Class A fire resistance (ULC-S102, Surface Burning)
- Flame Spread: 5
- Smoke Developed: 10
- Density: 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value: 4.5 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam - 121ºC (250ºF)
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Tack-Free Dry Time: 12 minutes
- Full Cure Time: 1 hour
No-Warp Foam - Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
No-Warp Foam - Technical Data Sheet (PDF) ENGLISH
No-Warp Foam - Technical Data Sheet (PDF) FRENCH
Gun Foam Use Guidelines (PDF)
ICC-ES Evaluation Report (PDF)
LEED Document (PDF)
Improve productivity with our line of Sharpshooter Foam Applicators and Poly-Clean polyurethane foam cleaner designed specifically for use with Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foams and Adhesives.