Solutions for the Transportation Industry
Touch 'n Seal foam systems offer value and versatility ideally suited for both OEM and repair of all types of vehicles. In addition to the repair, structural strengthening and repair of reefer trailers, Touch n' Seal foam systems are ideal for sound and thermal insulation of passenger vehicles, emergency response vehicles, buses and aircraft. Touch 'n Seal provides easy-to-use application systems with fast results and consistent superior quality.
Flexible Foam Systems
Touch 'n Seal spray polyurethane foam systems are available in sizes ranging from small disposable units to 120 gallon refillable foam systems.
The Touch ‘n Seal Refill System is a two-component, Class I fire-retardant, spray polyurethane insulating foam system for large volume users. Touch ‘n Seal Refill Systems are available in 17, 60 and 120 gallon sizes. Refillable foam systems offer structural strengthening with exceptional thermal insulation value and sound reduction. Ideal for full building insulation and air barrier sealing. Returns are simplified with prepaid freight and easy pick-up when you have emptied the units.
Features & Benefits
- Easier set-up and maintenance than “foam rigs”
- Lower investment, returnable systems
- Enhances structural integrity
- Provides air sealing, thermal & sound insulation
- Suitable for new construction, retrofit & transportation industries
|UNIT SIZE||64 liters/
Chemical Weight - kg/lb
|68 / 150||227 /500||510 / 1,125|
|Empty Tank Weight With Fittings - kg/lb||30 / 65||78 / 172||142 / 314|
|Gross Weight of Filled Tanks - kg/lb||98 / 215||305 / 672||653 / 1,439|
|Cylinder Dimensions -mm/in (FOR SHIPPING)||Diameter||381/ 15||610 / 24||762 / 30|
|Height||864 / 34||1,168 / 46||1,448 / 57|
|Liner Bond Trailer Adhesive
Liner bond is a one-component foam adhesive often used
inside refrigerated trailers to bond fiberglass liners to
prepared spray foam insulation and aluminum posts.
- Refrigerated trailers, railcars
- Fire trucks, ambulances & emergency response vehicles
- Commercial building insulation/air barrier air sealing
- Grain drying bins, barns, coops, and out buildings
- Boating — marine seat and hull flotation, pier and dock flotation
- Buses & limos
- Pools & spas
- Recreational & commercial watercraft