Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
Versatile Gel Foam Adhesive for Fastening Drywall to Wood Framing
Touch ‘n Seal Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is an all-weather, one-component, ready-to-use foam that quickly condenses into a high-strength gel adhesive. It installs faster than traditional construction adhesives and has a yield that is up to 10X greater. Plus, it can be used on most common building materials including drywall, plywood, OSB, pressure-treated lumber, joists, concrete, steel, plastic and painted surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in 24 oz. can
- Yield 1.25 cm (½" bead): 146 meters (480 linear feet)
- Use fewer fasteners and helps prevent against nail pops
- Bridges minor gaps on irregular surfaces
- Improves soundproofing
- No odor
- Adheres to most common building materials
- Conforms to ASTM C557 and D6464 - standard for drywall adhesion to wooden studs
- Shelf life: up to 18 months in unopened container
- Independent, 3rd party verification from PFS
Improve productivity with our line of Sharpshooter Applicators and Poly-Clean cleaner designed specifically for use with Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foams and Adhesives.