All Seasons Polyurethane Foam Sealant
Touch ‘n Seal All Seasons moisture curing, low pressure expanding foam sealant is uniquely formulated to perform under difficult low temperature conditions where traditional polyurethane foam sealants fail to cure.
It meets the insulating and air sealing requirements of professional, commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential contractors who must work in extreme temperatures. Once cured, All Seasons Gun Foam is non-toxic, fire-retardant, non-shrinking and permanently fills and seals cracks and gaps up to 38mm (1-½ inch) wide, providing a permanent insulating and air sealing solution to most building component materials, including: wood, concrete, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
Touch ‘n Seal All Seasons protects against both vapor migration and energy robbing air infiltration, helps to improve indoor air quality and provides superior insulation performance.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in 680 gram (24 oz.) can
- Yield @ 0.64 cm (¼") diameter bead: 680 meters (2,230 linear feet)
- Suitable for use at temperatures as low as -7°C (20°F) and as high as 49°C (120°F)
- Type V residential fire block
- Low curing pressure - can be used to seal windows and doors
- ICC-ES ESR-1926 approved
- ULC listed
- Class A fire resistance (ULC-S102, Surface Burning)
- Flame Spread: 20
- Smoke Developed: 20
- Density: 1.9 +/- .10pcf
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam: 250ºF (121ºC)
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Tack-Free/Dry Time: 10 minutes
- Full Cure Time: 1 hour
All Seasons - Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
All Seasons - Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
Gun Foam Use Guidelines (PDF)
ICC-ES Evaluation Report (PDF)
LEED Document (PDF)
Improve productivity with our line of Sharpshooter Foam Applicators and Poly-Clean polyurethane foam cleaner designed specifically for use with Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foams and Adhesives.