Gun Foam II Polyurethane Foam Sealant
Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foam II polyurethane foam is a, high-performance, one component, approved Type V Residential Fireblock sealant for use in filling annular spaces around penetrations as an important part of residential fire safety.
Used around pipe and conduits, Gun Foam II permanently air seals and insulates gaps and cracks up to 38 mm (1-1/2") wide, blocking drafts, moisture, and insects while both improving comfort and reducing energy usage in commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential applications.
Gun Foam II can be used on wood, masonry, insulating foam boards, metal, plastics and sheetrock.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in 680 gram (24 oz.) can
- Yield @ 0.64 cm (¼") diameter bead: 975 meters (3,200 linear feet)
- Type V residential fire block sealant
- ULC listed
- Class A fire resistance (ULC-S102, Surface Burning)
- Flame Spread: 10
- Smoke Developed: 5
- Density: 1.3-1.8 lbs./cu.ft.
- R Value: 7.12 per inch thickness
- Max. Service Temp for Cured Foam: 121ºC (250ºF)
- Shelf Life: 1 year in unopened container
- Tack-Free/Dry Time: 10 minutes
- Full Cure Time: 1 hour
Gun Foam II - Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Gun Foam II - Technical Data Sheet (PDF) ENGLISH
Gun Foam II - Technical Data Sheet (PDF) FRENCH
Gun Foam Use Guidelines (PDF)
ICC-ES Evaluation Report (PDF)
LEED Document (PDF)
Jobsite Posting (PDF)
Improve productivity with our line of Sharpshooter Foam Applicators and Poly-Clean polyurethane foam cleaner designed specifically for use with Touch ‘n Seal Gun Foams and Adhesives.